Saturday, April 21, 2018

TN | FOR MY KOALA BEAR

Happy Saturday Friends! Today I'm sharing another Travelers Notebook Journal on my midori passport. 


I used Koala Bear from Krumspring stamp. I just love this stamp set so much, but so sad the stamp company is closed permanently. Here, I combined with my old background stamp collection from HeroArts - Constellation Background. On the left page, I decided white heat embossed the sentiment from Mama Elephant - Shooting Stars stamp set. Fyi, I create the background using Gansai Tambi watercolor paint.


As always I printed the photo with Instax Share SP and this time I play with Instax Mini - Black Paper. This is one of the reason why I love Instax Share SP-2 because they have so many variant photo paper 😀


Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)