Friday, April 20, 2018

ME | SH SWINGING BORDERS

TGIF! Today is the last day for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights and we're highlighting Swinging Borders.

Actually, I was shocked when I create this card! because the design is similar with my previous card [ here] 😝 and I just realized when I've finished it 😜 and I hope you don't mind 😬


Here, I stamped the leave vine on bristol paper, colored with copics and cut with my scissor. The other images, was stamped on Bristol paper too, colored with copics marker  but they cut with the coordinating dies. 

Here I used images from Birthday monkeys and Little Monkey Agenda. I used Happy Birthday from Occasional Labels as sentiment. For my base card, I used white cardstock and colored the background with HeroArts Dye Ink pad with blending tool, then I die cut it with a frame from Cloud Nine Creative Cuts and in the middle I die cut again with rounded frame from Lafayette Creative Cuts.


Mama Elephant Stamp:

Mama Elephants Creative Cuts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)